Rest Haven awarded grants totaling $214,815 to 18 area nonprofit agencies through its 2022 Special Grant funding cycle.
Rest Haven established the Special Grants annual competitive request for proposal process in 2008. Annual awards average $200,000, with over $2,780,000 distributed since the grant’s inception. These one-time grants have been awarded to over 75 different San Diego and Imperial County nonprofit agencies that share Rest Haven’s children’s health mission.
The 2022 Special Grant recipients are as follows:
- American Academy of Pediatrics CA Chapter 3
- Aseltine School
- Autism Tree Project Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Vista
- Casa de Amparo
- Emilio Nares Foundation
- Home of Guiding Hands
- Imperial Valley Food Bank
- Neighborhood Health Care
- Neighborhood House Association
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego
- San Diego Blood Bank
- San Diego Center for Children
- Sharp Health Care Foundation/Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
- The Elizabeth Hospice
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of San Diego
To read more about Rest Haven’s 2022 Special Grants, CLICK HERE.