Donations can be made now using your credit card with the form below or by sending a check to:
Rest Haven Children’s Health Fund
10531 4S Commons Drive, Suite 166-806
San Diego, CA 92127
• $150 provides a car seat and stroller to a newborn whose parent is on public assistance.
• $250 supplies gas or groceries to a family that needs to take time off work to visit their newborn in the NICU.
• $500 pays for swimming lessons for two children with developmental disabilities so they can be water safe.
• $1,000 offsets the cost of adaptive equipment for a special needs child to travel safely in the family’s car.
• $2,500 covers the cost of glasses for 40 underserved children during the school year.
• $5,000 ensures that we can provide emergency basic needs such as clothes, diapers, and formula to 20 children for the entire year.