We are happy to announce that Rest Haven Children’s Health Fund’s Board of Directors has awarded grants in August to the following seventeen community agencies through our 2018 Request for Proposal Grant cycle:
- Alpine Union School District
- American Academy of Pediatrics – California Chapter 3
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Oceanside
- Center for Community Solutions
- Home of Guiding Hands
- Imperial Valley Food Bank
- Lakeside Union School District
- Mountain Health & Community Services
- Regents of UC – UCSD
- Resounding Joy, Inc.
- San Diego Center for Children
- San Diego County Office of Education
- San Dieguito Union High School District
- San Ysidro Health
- Sharp HealthCare Foundation – Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Rest Haven salutes these agencies in their efforts to improve the health of children in our communities and are honored to partner with them. We look forward to hearing about how each of these grants makes a difference in children’s lives in the upcoming year. The grant funds can be expended from September 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019.
Thank you for all that you do and congratulations!